Role Title: Business Operations and Implementations Exec
Location: Cape Town
Start Date: ASAP
Background to the Company
Data – the new currency of Dentsu Aegis Network
“However fast change is today, it is the slowest it will ever be as scalability, new models and critical mass impact everything. There are two conclusions driving our strategy as a business – The future belongs to the fast and data is the new currency of business.”
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network
The marketing world is in the midst of a revolution. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Platforms, Integrated Apps and the Internet of Things are changing how we work and introducing new roles into our industry, with data being the new currency for our business.
Convergence, the new and emergent digital economy, and the digitisation of media have led to an explosion in data sources that can be made actionable for our clients and their brands.
Every time a consumer interacts or transacts with an advert, a piece of content, a brand or another consumer data describing the interaction is created.
Managed and activated well, data will drive better consumer insight, better targeting, greater personalisation, better understanding of effectiveness and ultimately better ROI for the advertiser. We are investing in the very best talent to make sense of this data.
Dentsu Aegis Network
As the world becomes 100% digital, and as we become a 100% digital business by 2020, introducing new roles and talent which are focused on digital cultural traits is a clear priority. The use of data to underpin our activities is the most important capability for Dentsu Aegis Network to continue to invest in.
We are developing a truly data driven culture.
At Dentsu Aegis Network we understand that talent rather than technology is one of the most important driving factors for competitive advantage. Our culture is driven by our vision and values – and we are introducing a data driven culture to ensure “data thinking” is a core component of our everyday work.
Our future leadership is key. In order to enable the transformation towards a “100% Digital” network, Dentsu Aegis Network Leaders must play a pioneering, trail-blazing role to take the company forward, often in radically new ways or having to respond to an extraordinary pace of change that demands frequent and rapid adjustment.
We would like to invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Background to Posterscope
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home Communications agency.
With billings in excess of $2.2 billion, we have over 700 people in 48 offices located in 27 countries worldwide. We aim to continually build understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in the connected economy and make Out-of-Home campaigns easy and accountable for our customers to execute. Traditionally the past drove the present. In today’s world, the future drives the present.
Our point of difference is that we better understand emerging technology and consumer behaviour when Out-of-Home and how the two combine to create new opportunities for advertisers.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the smooth running of Accounts & Campaigns within the Posterscope Business
- Campaign Loading onto media booking system Navision.
- Contract, Schedule, CI Checking.
- Schedule Changes that need to be uploaded to Navision.
- Change in paperwork and payments etc tracking and management.
- CI Generation and sending to suppliers.
- Chasing countersigned contracts from suppliers.
- Document filing and management.
- Posterscope Business/Billing Tracking.
- Intercompany fees billing.
- Intercompany payments tracking (manage a clean account).
- New Site loading on ECOS Mapping tool and Navision.
- Misc Expense loading and PO’s (flights, stationery, water etc).
- CM Planner Management.
- Database management and harmonisation across tools ECOS/Navision/Quantum.
Essential Personal Attributes
- Competent using Office tools – Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- High Attention to Detail
- Proven track record of working on tight deadlines
- Experience of working closely in a team environment and taking own initiative
- Experience of working on clients with Performance Related Fees (PRFs) / Audits
The DAN Values
The candidate will need to demonstrate the Dentsu Aegis values of:
- Acting with freedom
- Deciding with speed
- Keeping it simple
- Being constantly curious
- Taking risks to succeed
- Passionate about thought leadership
- Going the extra mile
- Not afraid to make decisions
- Rapid and ruthless focus
- Taking ownership of work/ decisions
- Being good citizens
- Being transparent
- Collaborating across the network
- Sharing success models
- Attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your application that you are applying for the above-mentioned position:
Preference will be given to EE candidates