Title: AMNET Analytics Manager
Using data to enable our clients to reach the right people, at the right time, in the right way…
The Analytics Manager is responsible for developing and growing AMNET’s reporting and analytics practice. Responsible for analytics direction for SSA portfolio of AMNET clients to assist in: defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI and performance reports with actionable insight. The role will develop strategies for providing campaign optimization recommendations based on analytics insights. The person in this position will have extensive web analytics experience including an in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
- Developing an analytics practice from the ground up is required.
- Experience in working with Data Management Platform technology is highly desirable.
- Develops intelligent analysis backed by quantitative data that guide strategic business decisions.
- Performs time series analyses and forecasts based on seasonality, trend, and cyclicality.
- Experience with a Demand Side Platform is a plus.
- Experience using Tableau Desktop is required.
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel (PivotTable, PivotGraphs, DataTables)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client team training and presentations.
- Effectively communicates findings to management through presentations, email and spreadsheets
- May be required to support new business initiatives through demonstration of analytical capabilities.
- Critical thinking and the capability of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for clients
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Great attitude
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
- Great time management skills
- Naturally feels comfortable taking ownership of personal deliverables
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
About AMNET and Aegis Media:
AMNET is the Aegis Trading Desk.
Amnet leverages Demand Side Platform technology, Advertiser Data and Data Partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying and build insightful audience models. We deliver the science of targeting whilst balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership over their own data. Amnet, the Aegis Trading Desk is up and running in US, DE, FR, NL, ES, UK, CN, RU, PL, BE, IT, and AU. AMNET will be a global offering.
With the emergence of DSPs (Demand Side Platforms) and Agency Trading Desks there has been much talk about the role of user generated data in targeting. The use of cookie data is fundamental in trading desks where re-targeting, behavioural segments and predictive algorithms are combined to bid for inventory in a real-time environment. Inventory that will deliver more efficient and effective advertising for clients and a more rewarding experience for users.
The Aegis Group is one of the world’s leading, focused media and digital communications groups. Fronted by its main brands: Carat, Vizeum, Posterscope, Isobar and iProspect, The Aegis Media Network helps our clients to build consumer relationships by effectively communicating their products and brands. Services include data analytics, communications strategies, digital creative execution, online and traditional media planning and buying, and brand tracking and marketing.
Aegis Media’s Vision is to “Reinvent the Way Brands are Built”. At a time of considerable evolution in the industry – with consumers adapting to an empowered media world and clients looking to maximise the new opportunities – our vision unites us as one organisation, focused on delivering first-class results.