- Answering of briefs with strategically-driven OOH media plans.
- Ensure all OOH media plans are strategic and cost effective.
- Provide clients with an insight into the OOH Landscape.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure our clients receive the best OOH opportunities.
- Build your knowledge of the inventory in your region
- Use all relevant Prism tools for each campaign to ensure measurability and cost effectiveness.
- Source and Incorporate research to support the OOH strategies.
- Drive innovation
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Where possible, negotiate better rates with the media owners.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure you receive all necessary contracts (and signed copies of contracts) timeously.
- Ensure all work is neatly filed.
- Assist the financial department with any queries they might have.
- Communicate all corrections to the financial department timeously and keep records of all changes and updates in the files.
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Company Owners who need to market their products
- Media Agencies
- Creative agencies
- Posterscope Management and Directors
- Holding Company – Aegis
Essential Personal Attributes
- Must have at least 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in OOH account management, strategy and planning.
- Detailed knowledge of the OOH Landscape
- Detailed knowledge of clientsâ€™ businesses
- Understand specialised OOH research and tools.
- Interest in growing new technology and data applications in the media space
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Financial/Booking Management Software (e.g. Navision)
- Posterscope Tools: ECOS and GeoParrots
- OCS Research
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
The DAN Values
The candidate will need to demonstrate the Dentsu Aegis values of:
- Acting with freedom
- Deciding with speed
- Keeping it simple
- Being constantly curious
- Taking risks to succeed
- Passionate about thought leadership
- Going the extra mile
- Not afraid to make decisions
- Rapid and ruthless focus
- Taking ownership of work/ decisions
- Being good citizens
- Being transparent
- Collaborating across the network
- Sharing success models
- Attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent