Background to the Company
Data – the new currency of Dentsu Aegis Network
“However fast change is today, it is the slowest it will ever be as scalability, new models and critical mass impact everything. There are two conclusions driving our strategy as a business – The future belongs to the fast and data is the new currency of business.”
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network
The marketing world is during a revolution. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Platforms, Integrated Apps and the Internet of Things are changing how we work and introducing new roles into our industry, with data being the new currency for our business.
Convergence, the new and emergent digital economy, and the digitization of media have led to an explosion in data sources that can be made actionable for our clients and their brands.
Every time a consumer interacts or transacts with an advert, a piece of content, a brand or another consumer data describing the interaction is created.
Managed and activated well, data will drive better consumer insight, better targeting, greater personalization, better understanding of effectiveness and ultimately better ROI for the advertiser. We are investing in the very best talent to make sense of this data.
Dentsu Aegis Network
As the world becomes 100% digital, and as we become a 100% digital business by 2020, introducing new roles and talent which are focused on digital cultural traits is a clear priority. The use of data to underpin our activities is the most important capability for Dentsu Aegis Network to continue to invest in. We are developing a truly data driven culture.
At Dentsu Aegis Network we understand that talent rather than technology is one of the most important driving factors for competitive advantage. Our culture is driven by our vision and values – and we are introducing a data driven culture to ensure “data thinking” is a core component of our everyday work.
Our future leadership is key. To enable the transformation towards a “100% Digital” network, Dentsu Aegis Network Leaders must play a pioneering, trail-blazing role to take the company forward, often in radically new ways or having to respond to an extraordinary pace of change that demands frequent and rapid adjustment.
We would like to invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 4000+ employees in 84 offices across 52 countries.
Our one vision is to be the world’s most influential digital performance agency, viewed as a critical partner for growing our client’s businesses:
- Globally consistent without compromising local innovation.
- Adaptable and innovative to stay one step ahead of our competition.
- Always demonstrating the value, we deliver.
To manage client(s) and integrated paid media campaigns by implementing and optimizing the client(s) campaigns and reporting back with meaningful insights per the client(s) business, marketing and media objectives.
As the PPC Campaign Manager you will be working on integrated campaigns with large media budgets for a wide range of leading local and international brands. Your responsibilities will include the below:
- Support Performance Media Account Manager with implementation on campaigns where required
- Creation, development and management of effective PPC campaigns
- Communicate account performance, trends and areas of opportunity to Account Managers/Client Leads.
- Work alongside other key departments such as D&I, Earned Team and Client Services
- Deliver client satisfaction through results driven campaigns per expected KPI’s and objectives
- Exceed client’s expectations regarding performance
- Campaign Reporting, including Analysis and Recommendations
PPC Campaign Management:
- Keyword research
- Audience targeting
- Paid search account set up and campaign build
- Work with content teams/content calendars to identify promoted content
- Bid management and strategy
- Day-to-day optimisation and maintenance of campaigns
- Reporting to client and highlighting opportunities for campaign optimisation as well as media efficiencies
- Budget management of campaigns
- Knowledge sharing of new learnings in the paid environment (particularly marketplace/self-service platforms)
Essential Personal Attributes
- Broad knowledge of paid search landscape (tools, methodologies, market dynamics)
- High-level of proficiency in managing paid social media campaigns
- Hands on knowledge of PPC and knowledge of industry best practices
- Ability to meet and beat commercial targets
- 4+ years’ experience
- Extensive experience within the Facebook paid environment
- Exposure to and understanding of the paid Twitter landscape
- Sound understanding and practised in Google AdWords
- Showcase direct client communication/management
- Worked with large, intricate budgets/client properties
- Experience in the variety of tools required to do the job
- Good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Administratively strong
- Confidence to push boundaries
- Self-starter with a thirst for knowledge
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Respectful towards peers
- Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, detail orientated individual with the ability to perform under pressure
- Analytically minded with a flair for creative problem solving
- Trustworthy and accountable
- Google AdWords Certification (Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display Advanced, Video Advanced)
- Facebook Studio Certification
- Experience running Twitter PPC campaigns
The DAN Values
The candidate will need to demonstrate the Dentsu Aegis values of:
- Acting with freedom
- Deciding with speed
- Keeping it simple
- Being constantly curious
- Taking risks to succeed
- Passionate about thought leadership
- Going the extra mile
- Not afraid to make decisions
- Rapid and ruthless focus
- Taking ownership of work/ decisions
- Being good citizens
- Being transparent
- Collaborating across the network
- Sharing success models
- Attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent
Send applications to email@example.com
Please indicate in your application that you are applying for the above-mentioned position
Preference will be given to EE candidates