Background to the Company
Data – the new currency of Dentsu Aegis Network
“However fast change is today, it is the slowest it will ever be as scalability, new models and critical mass impact everything. There are two conclusions driving our strategy as a business – The future belongs to the fast and data is the new currency of business.”
Jerry Buhlmann, CEO Dentsu Aegis Network
The marketing world is in the midst of a revolution. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Platforms, Integrated Apps and the Internet of Things are changing how we work and introducing new roles into our industry, with data being the new currency for our business.
Convergence, the new and emergent digital economy, and the digitisation of media have led to an explosion in data sources that can be made actionable for our clients and their brands.
Every time a consumer interacts or transacts with an advert, a piece of content, a brand or another consumer data describing the interaction is created.
Managed and activated well, data will drive better consumer insight, better targeting, greater personalisation, better understanding of effectiveness and ultimately better ROI for the advertiser. We are investing in the very best talent to make sense of this data.
Dentsu Aegis Network
As the world becomes 100% digital, and as we become a 100% digital business by 2020, introducing new roles and talent which are focused on digital cultural traits is a clear priority. The use of data to underpin our activities is the most important capability for Dentsu Aegis Network to continue to invest in.
We are developing a truly data driven culture.
At Dentsu Aegis Network we understand that talent rather than technology is one of the most important driving factors for competitive advantage. Our culture is driven by our vision and values – and we are introducing a data driven culture to ensure “data thinking” is a core component of our everyday work.
Our future leadership is key. To enable the transformation towards a “100% Digital” network, Dentsu Aegis Network Leaders must play a pioneering, trail-blazing role to take the company forward, often in radically new ways or having to respond to an extraordinary pace of change that demands frequent and rapid adjustment.
We would like to invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
Background to Amplifi
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Consisting of four divisions Investment, Global Media Partnerships, AMNET and The Story lab, Amplifi also holds executive responsibility for Data at DAN. The Amplifi team is tasked with providing thought leadership, best practice, accountability and global growth across TV, Digital, Outdoor, Print and Radio … and most recently Data – its strategy and deployment across DAN.
The Amplifi goal is simple – to harness technology, insight and creative thinking to help all members of the DAN operating model identify and deliver value.
We do this by re-inventing our relationships with the supply side and re-imagining what is possible with data today and tomorrow.
To manage client(s) and their Publisher campaigns on behalf of iProspect, Carat, FCM, Vizeum and isobar. By providing the client with Publisher Display Campaign Set up. As well as optimizing the client(s) campaigns and reporting back with meaningful insights per the client(s) business, marketing and media objectives
As the Publisher Display Campaign Manager, you will be working on campaigns with large media budgets which utilize a variety of publishers and publisher networks for a wide range of leading local and international brands. Your responsibilities will include the below:
Publisher Display Campaign Management
– Manage multiple clients at any given time
– Creation, development and management of effective Publisher Display campaigns
– Setting up and tracking Publisher Display campaigns using 3rd party tools such as Double Click Campaign Manager, Sizmek etc.
– Manage multiple Publishers and Publisher Networks at any given time
– Ensure client always has the competitive edge
– Work alongside other key departments such as D&I, Earned Team and Client Services
– Deliver client satisfaction through results driven campaigns per expected KPI’s and objectives
– Provide strategic planning recommendations
- – Reporting to client and highlighting opportunities for campaign optimisation as well as media efficiencies
– Manage and oversee all financial budgets ensuring campaigns are delivering on time and within budget
– Exceed client’s expectations regarding performance
– Provide value enhancing solutions to clients
– Gather competitor insights
– Effectively manage Client and Client services expectations
– Campaign Reporting, including Analysis and Recommendations
- – Knowledge sharing of new learnings in executing Publisher Display campaigns
– Provide knowledge sharing sessions as well as training sessions to junior team members
The DAN Values
The candidate will need to demonstrate the Dentsu Aegis values of:
- Acting with freedom
- Deciding with speed
- Keeping it simple
- Being constantly curious
- Taking risks to succeed
- Passionate about thought leadership
- Going the extra mile
- Not afraid to make decisions
- Rapid and ruthless focus
- Taking ownership of work/ decisions
- Being good citizens
- Being transparent
- Collaborating across the network
- Sharing success models
- Attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent
Send applications to email@example.com
Please indicate in your application that you are applying for the above-mentioned position:
Preference will be given to EE candidate